Portals are the primary interface through which employees, customers, suppliers and partners interact with or consume services. As a result, portals have become the most empowering strategic application framework for enterprise IT solutions.
Mastek has rich experience across diverse technologies and has been involved in creating world class, robust and highly scalable portals in the following areas:
- Customer Self-service - Allows companies to provide self-service capabilities to customers and prospects for key marketing, sales and support activities.
- Collaboration and Communication portals - Enables presence-based, real-time communication into one single, converged solution.
- Enterprise Portal – Primarily intended to consolidate a vast array of information from a multitude of sources onto a single platform. Enterprise portals enables rapid collaboration of internal workgroups with external business partners, clients, vendors, and geographically dispersed teams.
- E-commerce portals – Enables buying and selling products or services over the internet.
- Corporate Portal - Internal web site (intranet) for a corporation specifically for the use of employees to find information they need.
- Experience in industry standard tools
- In-house Human Computer Interaction expertise
- Expertise in compliance to standards